How Does A Lease With A Right to Purchase Agreement Work?
The lease process is actually pretty simple.
- Join our property list and tell us what type of home you’re looking for, your budget, etc (START with the form to the right)
- Check out the criteria for qualification on this site and set an appointment.
- While at the appointment we will show you all the homes available for lease purchase that fit your profile. We will go through the application process together and submit the proper documents listed on this site with the application.
- After you’re approved we will then schedule a time to look at properties and find your perfect home!
- After we find your perfect home, it will be purchased by the investor and you will set a move in date. When you move in, the lease with a right to purchase contract will be executed, and you will pay your first months rent.
- You are now well on your way to home ownership!
How Long Are Lease Purchase Terms?
Your lease with a right to purchase agreement will spell out the length of time that you have to complete the purchase of the property – typically 1- 5 years.
The purchase of your home will takes place through traditional mortgage financing.
That’s the process!
Once you’ve completed your mortgage, you’re done – now you own your home!